GF-Series Item-B2 750ML PU foam, Class B2. The foam dispenses from the aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure. It is an economical, convenient and effective method for installing Building Code compliant, fire blocking in wood frame residential construction.
Easy to use.
High insulating value-saves energy and money.
How To Use:
1. Shake can well to make the foam ready for use.
2. Clean the substrate and spray some water on it..
3. Screw foam dispenser on tightly and turn the can upside down.
4. Vertical fill the gaps from the bottom upwards.
5. Foam is tack-free (surface drying) in 8 to 10 minutes in temperatures +18°C and +25°C; Higher temperatures will result in faster setup time.
6. Remove unwanted cured foam by cutting it with knife. Well done!
Storage and Transportation:
Store in cool, dry area. Do not expose to open flame. Excessive heat can cause premature aging of components resulting in shorter shelf life.