All season use Ecnomical Good size stability Shelf life 12 months
GF-series Item-E 750ML PU foam, which is based on moisture curing polyurethane, containing safety propellant, is used to seal gaps and crevices. The foam that dispenses from aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure.
Easy to use.
Bonds to and seals most popular construction materials, wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing etc.
Durable airtight seal-stops air infiltration, drafts and energy loss.
High insulating value-saves energy and money.
How To Use:
1. Shake can well to make the foam ready for use.
2. Clean the substrate and spray some water on it..
3. Screw foam dispenser on tightly and turn the can upside down.
4. Vertical fill the gaps from the bottom upwards.
5. Foam is tack-free (surface drying) in 8 to 10 minutes in temperatures +18°C and +25°C; Higher temperatures will result in faster setup time.
6. Remove unwanted cured foam by cutting it with knife. Well done!
900g/750ml, 500g/750ml 300g/750ml 12 pcs/ctn 1380ctn/20GP
MOQ: OEM 1000 CTNS
Storage and Transportation:
Store in cool, dry area. Do not expose to open flame. Excessive heat can cause premature aging of components resulting in shorter shelf life.
Shelf Life: 12 months
PU foam is widely used for filling joints between walls, ceilings, floors and gaps around pipes, windows and doorframes. Foam can be cut once fully cured, provides an excellent bond to lumber, plywood, concrete, metals, masonry and other substrates.